People nowadays will do anything to become famous. Some post an interesting video on YouTube, a controversial opinion in Facebook or buy Twitter retweets. With that, it is safe to say that the internet has definitely become a springboard for many hopefuls.
Modern society has allowed social media to become a gauge for popularity. Sites, like Twitter, have set the standards for fame by equating likes, favorites and retweets to a person’s online market value. With the cut-throat competition existing in every industry, it is not surprising that some celebrities and personalities buy twitter retweets to increase their social presence.
The Power of Twitter
Twitter is a social media/microblogging site where individuals post the latest trends and updates. It has also become the hottest virtual grapevine due to its millions of active users. If one’s goal is to be socially visible then this is the perfect online platform for him. The number of followers, likes and retweets of an account becomes the basis for the person’s status. The more they have of these figures, the more popular the person is.
Buying Twitter statistics is a strategy that some use to increase their online significance. An individual who wants to be idolized may purchase more followers. Others may acquire more likes to keep trending while some buy twitter retweets to show credibility.
Reasons to Buy Twitter Retweets
1. Buying retweets ensures a person of the amount needed to achieve his goal. Whether his idea is to get noticed, compete or influence, buying retweets helps people show how viable his account is.
2. Buying mass retweets attracts others to retweet them as well. People often find safety in a group particularly if they will be endorsing a certain product or lifestyle. Following and retweeting an account is as good as representing it, thus, people tend to be cautious of accounts with few numbers.
3. Purchasing retweets is convenient. Getting people to retweet is difficult specially if the account is fairly new or the owner is unheard of. Investing in a good figure adds reliability and decreases the hassle of begging others.
4. More retweets highlight the original user. People retweet because they like the content of an account or the person behind it. Retweeting credits the owner and brings attention to him, and helps both the original poster and the re-tweeter.
5. Account holders buy Twitter retweets to increase influence in social media. Tweeting is like networking, the power is in numbers. Big numbers connotes being influential.
6. People buy Twitter retweets to make their account quite popular. People automatically assume that a person is famous because many are paying attention to him.
7. Twitter retweets are bought to level the online competition between famous people. Retweets are like a free public relations team. They speak in behalf of the person but no need to compensate.
8. Mass retweets on an account attract possible investors. Famous people compete for projects, endorsements and awards. Investors often consider twitter statistics when scouting potential stars.
9. Personalities buy retweets as a status symbol. Some people buy twitter retweets just so people know they have the money to spend.
10. Buying retweets is free advertising in the long run. Retweets will be permanent long after the purchase has been made so it is a cheaper long-term investment.
Benefits of Purchasing Retweets
• People buy twitter retweets because it is a cheaper, easier and more secured way of getting attention. Why would people pay for a whole buildup team when it is possible to be seen with just a few clicks?
• A massive amount of retweets may also increase organic followers and likes. People have the tendency to join the bandwagon and those with a large following usually benefit from this mentality.
• More retweets means stable visibility in the social scene. Being retweeted means that the person is a trustworthy source and being “dependable” maintains his name in the circle.
• Purchasing more retweets ensures a greater audience scope. The concept of retweeting is similar to sharing or forwarding content. It recognizes the owner in the process and reaches a lot of people in a short amount of time. It is a simple promotion without the need to exert too much effort.
• More retweets increases the Twitter Klout Score. The twitter Klout Score is an online ranking system of how influential the person behind the account is. It is a number between 1-100, which represents an individual’s capability to deduce action or emotion online. The Klout score is an accumulated measurement from various social networks where each virtual action contributes to the total. The more participants gathered, the higher the score.
• People buy twitter retweets to increase the accounts ability to be searched and checked. A trending topic in twitter has a big chance of appearing in media and search engine functions. It gives a possibility to be profiled even though people unintentionally search them.
How to Beat the Retweet
Achieving a huge amount of retweets need not be a tedious task anymore. There is no need to do it manually or request friends to retweet your content. Thanks to technology people can buy twitter retweets from many online deals at incredibly low prices. Most offer account safety assurance, realistic tweets and satisfaction guarantee. People can choose between these options:
• Semi-organic retweets
Semi-organic retweets are made to appear realistic but can be produced in huge number. These tweets may be done by a group of actual people, by an algorithm or both. They are commonly available in affordable packages starting from a dollar and up.
• Automatic Retweets
Auto Retweet is another way to increase a person’s tweet. A system was developed to detect any tweet posted by the account holder and immediately produces a share. Unlike traditional retweeting, this method requires little to no monitoring so it is less stressful. Only few packages are offered for this choice because most of them are already complete.
The constant battle for fame is a continuous cycle. Personalities may be pressured to deliver more than what is expected of them, thus, most of them take the stress-free route of buying their way into prominence. After all, they, too, are humans who want to excel and live the best of their lives.